1. Attractive Interests Rates
2. Doorstep Service
3. Balance Transfer Facility
4. Nominal Prepayment Charges
What are the supporting documents required while applying for the loan?
Common Requirements for all Applicants:-
1. Application form duly filled in (with photograph of the entire applicant).
2. Residence and Age verification, which may be established from the PAN card, Election ID, Passport, driving licence and Ration card etc.
3. Copy of approved plan and sanction letter from local civic authority.
4. Copy of NA permission.
5. One/two guarantor/s form/s and salary certificates. – If guarantor is in business, copies of I.T. returns or
Assessment orders for the last three years are required.
6. Bank Pass-book of statements for the last one year.
7. Latest salary slip/statement showing all deductions in case of employed applicants.
8. Certified copies of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss accounts, IT acknowledgments, advance tax challans
(For company / firm and personal account) for the last three years in case of self employed applicants.
9. Memorandum/Articles of Association for companies, partnership deeds for firms and a brief profile of your
Company/ firm in case of self employed applicants.